Canada Goose Ladies Montebello - 2530L
A new addition to the Canada Goose collection, the Montebellow Parka was inspired by and named for
Quebec's beautiful, rustic, and lavish Chateau Montebello. Slim-fitting with an adjustable waist and smart
military button details, the hip-length Montebello Parka embodies a spirit of rugged luxury.
Coyote Fur Ruff
625 fill power white duck down
- Right inside security pocket with zipper closure provides an additional secure place to store your
- Heavy-duty two-way locking front zipper provides durability and additional Military button closure provides
extra protection from the elements
- Fleece-line chin guard for comfort
- Left interior pocket has an additional internal stretchable pocket, perfect for a cell phone or MP3 player,
with a convenient headphone access opening
- One-way adjustable down hood and with coyote fur ruff to provide versatility
- Internal elastic draw cord to adjust the waist
- Centre back length: 27.75" (70.5cm)
- Two lower pockets with flaps secured by Military button closures for safely storing your belongings
- Two upper fleece-lined pockets secured with snap closure offer a perfect place to tuck hands to keep them warm
- Interior shoulder straps allow you to carry the parka like a backpack when out of the elements
- Utility pocket on left sleeve
- Low-hip length for mobility and moderate protection
- Recessed, heavy-duty rib-knit cuffs keep out the cold
Thermal Experience Index
Canada Goose developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the warmth you want for
the experience you seek in each of our products. Whether you need a lightweight jacket for active pursuits
or a field-tested parka for the coldest places on Earth, this five-point system is designed to help you make
the right selection from our expansive collections.
We use coyote fur around the hoods on our jackets because it never freezes, doesn't hold water, and the
uneven hair lengths create a windbreak that protects exposed skin, helping to reduce heat loss from the face.
This holds as true in urban environments as much as it does in the high Arctic.
Fur has been used consistently for hundreds of years as cold weather protection. The only place where fur
has been seen to go up and down in popularity is in the world of fashion. And while fashion is subject to
trends, Canada Goose is not.
No matter what the temperature is, feeling "cold" is relative. Cities can feel just as cold as more arctic
climates to some people - our jackets are made to keep people warm, anywhere.
The World's Best Insulator
Canada Goose has over 40 years of industry-leading understanding of down insulation technology which
allows us to choose the best blends of down to suit the specific requirements of each of our jackets.
All of our blends include some Hutterite down, among the most premium Canadian down available. Its
ability to retain more warm air than other types of down results in lighter weight jackets that don't
Price $MSRP $745.00
RED are Canadian Dollars.
Prices in BLUE are US Dollars.
Prices subject to change without notice.
Please Note: Not all items listed in the catalogue are regularly stocked.
Please call or email to check current inventory levels.
For volume orders, please call for a quote. Tel: 416-588-6712
Toll Free: 1-888-516-3333
We are not limited to the products on this site. Please call or email us
and we'll do our best to locate your product.