Basic Pocket Console® DMX
If you are looking for a basic and reliable device to test, setup or run a DMX-512 controlled, single universe system, this is the product you need.
The Pocket Console® is the inexpensive source for the smallest, most graphic "hands-on" and "user-friendly" DMX-512 theatrical lighting console made.
- It is small, lightweight, portable and designed to be hand held
- Levels are set using eight faders (slider pots)
- Each FADER has an associated bump button
- 512 dimmer addresses are patchable to any of the eight faders
- The faders are patchable using from 0 to 512 dimmer addresses per fader
- The unit is powered by a 9V battery or by a 120V AC power supply
- Dimensions: 6-5/8" Wide x 3-1/4" Tall x 1-3/8" Deep
(1-5/8" for fader handle clearance)
- DMX cable length with connector: 12" min.
- Weight with battery: 13oz
- Shipping weight: 1 lb, 14oz
- Packaged Size (Pocket Console, AC adapter and instructions): 10" x 6-1/2" x 2-1/4"
- 9 Volt Alkaline Battery Life: 3 hours minimum (FYI, my first battery lasted 2 years)
- 120V AC adapter
- Number of DMX dimmer addresses supported: 512
- Number of Faders: 8 with bump buttons
- Data output: DMX-512 1990 standard
- Data Speed: 44hz
- Comes with instructions & 90 day Warranty
Download the Pocket Console Instruction Manual
Price $319.99 (US LIST)
RED are Canadian Dollars.
Prices in BLUE are US Dollars.
Prices subject to change without notice.
Please Note: Not all items listed in the catalogue are regularly stocked.
Please call or email to check current inventory levels.
For volume orders, please call for a quote. Tel: 416-588-6712
Toll Free: 1-888-516-3333
We are not limited to the products on this site. Please call or email us
and we'll do our best to locate your product.