Greenlee GT-12 Voltage Detector
Non-Contact Self-Testing Voltage Detector
Greenlee is proud to introduce the GT-12 Non-Contact, Self-Testing Voltage Detector! With a sleek new look and fully assembled in the United States, the new GT-12 is a step-up in the crowded landscape of non-contact voltage detectors.
The GT-12's most notable characteristic is a continual self-test feature that assesses the complete functionality of the unit. More than just confirmation of the battery capacity, the visual self-test (patent pending) verifies the integrity of the battery, the antenna, and the complete circuitry of the product; the only one of its kind in the marketplace!
The GT-12 also includes a silent mode option for quiet environments and an auto-stuff off feature to conserve battery life. Understanding the demands of working near electrical circuits, Greenlee's engineers have designed a unit that makes the task faster, safer, and easier whether in the home or at the job site.
As part of the Greenlee Electrical Test and Measurement Product line, the GT-12 meets the latest industry safety standards and is backed by a lifetime limited warranty.
- Designed and assembled in USA
- Automatic self-test verifies the integrity of the unit
- Bright LEDs and audible alarm sound if voltage is present
- Silent-mode feature for use in quiet settings
- Safe, non-contact voltage detection
- Use to detect voltage in outlets, lighting fixtures, circuit breakers, wires, and cables or to find a break in a wire
- Automatically turns off after five minutes of non-use to conserve battery life
- Low battery indicator
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Volt Detector
- 2 x AAA batteries
|Voltage Detection:||50V - 1000VAC|
|Measurement Category:||CAT IV, 1000V|
RED are Canadian Dollars.
Prices in BLUE are US Dollars.
Prices have not been updated and are not applicable.
We ar buiding a new site so please use this as an outdated guide only
Please call or email to check current product prices and stock.
Please email us with your equipment and supply needs and we will send you a quote